Google

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm pretty psyched about our new purchase - a 4 man tent! The Big Agnes Big House 4 will be the perfect size for the whole family to enjoy camping trips for years to come. We are more than likely going to purchase the optional vestibule, which will double the square-footage of the tent (perfect place for a dog someday!) As you can see from the pictures, I was so excited that we set the tent up in the middle of our great room - it just barely fit - and, of course, I had Rebekah time my setup - I thought just over 6 minutes in a cramped house was not bad. It is labeled as a car-camping tent, but I can see us packing it up in backpacks for short trips into the woods, too. I've told the family that I'd like to go on at least 5 camping trips this year - maybe we'll go to a few of the Tennessee state parks like Frozen Head, Big South Fork, Cumberland Mountain, Natchez Trace, and Fall Creek Falls. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mike and Deanie said...

Good for you - it sounds like a great time awaits you all.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

don't forget to invite us! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter