Google

Sunday, April 12, 2009

One Easter Bunny, Two Easter baskets, Three egg hunts, Four chocolate bunny-buzzes, Five chirping chicks! Whew...it seems like Easter is the new, mini-Christmas or something. I'll admit that there are many great things that come with this weekend like time with family, good food, and a focus on the Resurrection. And what a joy to hear Jesus' story through the minds of 3 1/2 year olds! The girls are actually understanding what this celebration is all about - not candy and baskets full of stuff, but on God's greatest gift.




5 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging - dear son-in-law. The pictures of the girls and your family are great! We love you all so much. Mike and Nadine

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger The Organ Family said...

Woo Hoo...New posts!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger maryann said...

Now I'm hooked....so keep 'em coming!!!

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, it's about time! And I know you haven't actually been very busy!Ha! I have missed see pics of the sweeties. I had to come down and get some of my own. Give them a kiss from aunt Rootie.LOL

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Good to "hear" from you! This is such a fun age for the girls! Glad to see you've had lots of fun over the past few holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter