Google

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I know that you probably thought we had given up on the blog, and if you're reading this you are probably directly related to me or Rebekah, but I do not feel like giving this part of Sydney and Abigail's lives up quite yet. True - our lives do not change as quickly as they did when the girls transitioned from the hospital to home or went from crawling to cruising to walking in a matter of weeks or when we wondered where the time went at their "graduation" from the first year of preschool. But as I look back on the past 4 months of non-blogging, I think we've accumulated plenty of good stories and pictures to share.
December 17, 2008
Christmas in April? No, not exactly, but to keep the blog in chronological order, I'll be updating with posts from 4 months ago.
We enjoyed the lights at Opryland Hotel on a cold night in December. Christmas was especially enjoyable for the girls at 3 years old - just old enough to become excited about the possibilities of Christmas trees, lighted houses, gifts, and Santa. We could see the magic in their eyes!


1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger michelleandwalker said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see new pics! I love that first one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter