Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006







Babies are never sweeter...than when they are asleep! Although, I jest--there is some truth to that statement. It is when they appear at peace and when Mama and Daddy can do normal adult things. I know what you may be thinking, but I am talking about the dishes, laundry, cleaning, etc. I hear the girls waking up, so I must go...but I thought you'd enjoy the pictures (S,A,A,A,S,S). Sydney enjoys her gymnastics moves, and Abigail is starting to 'cruise'--mostly from couch to coffee table to Exersaucer.

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe how much older they look...from just last week! those high-chair pictures definately show some resemblance to bek's baby pictures. so cute! i miss you all.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

I can't wait until they become mobile and agile together! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Mr. Brad

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter