Google

Thursday, November 03, 2005




These are the bright sunshiny faces I am greeted with almost every morning. Sydney and Abigail slept well last night, but are still waking once in the night/early morning. Both girls have learned the virtue of patience in the past few weeks and will actually allow me to make their bottles and change them while the bottles warm. I usually ask them which one is more hungry and typically am answered by both tongues moving in and out of their mouths stating "I'm more hungry than my sister!" Since I cannot feed them both at the same time, the calmer girl (always different) gets to sit in the bouncy seat while her sister eats. This has worked really well for a few weeks now, so gone are the days of waking one girl 30 minutes before she shows any signs of being hungry. This morning after both girls ate, they played under their activity gym with Mr. Star which allowed me to have breakfast. Aren't they considerate! They are both napping peacefully now which helps me feel like we have started today off on the right foot. The weather here in Nashville is beautiful, so I think we may go for a walk after lunch. We hope you all have a great day!

4 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, The girls are so beautiful, but I will tell you like everyone else, embrace every moment of every day. My youngest, Garrett, turns 2 today and I wonder where those years have gone. Thanks for letting us in. I love you so much. Give the girls a kiss from Sunny.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are getting bigger and cuter everyday! It is good to hear that that they are finally allowing you a bit of time for yourself, even if it is just to eat your breakfast. They are a blessing. Thanks for sharing their pictures and daily happenings.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What good little girls to allow Momma time to eat breakfast and share their beautiful pictures with all their fans! I am so glad that day started off on the right foot and I hope you can enjoy that beautiful day! The girls look like they are having a ball with their mommy too! Thanks for sharing pictures. I check everyday to see if there are new ones! Love you guys!

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you girls! (ok brad & rebekah i miss you too...but the babies more!)i have to come over tomorrow and/or wednesday since we'll be gone this weekend! they are too precious and beautiful and adorable, that those words aren't sufficient. i don't think there are any words that can describe sydney and abigail! they are just too special!i love you four sooo much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter