Google

Thursday, July 21, 2005


Abigail and Sydney taking a much needed siesta at the casa. The girls are doing great and seem to be adjusting to their new surroundings and new caregivers. We may have some night owls on our hands--it seems that they are more fussy at night, so far. The days and nights are flying past--just as you all have said. Yes, I know--they will be teenagers before we know it--yadayadayada. It seems that Rebekah has little time during to day to do much away from the babies--it is a full-time job! As far as my full-time job--it hasn't suffered yet because of the help of Rebekah's mom, Nadine. I've been sleeping through the night while Nadine gets up with Rebekah and the babies. Thank you, Deannie! I know that it will not last, but I'll take full advantage while it does. Okay, back to work--just in case people from work are looking at this blog--Notice people from work, it is lunchtime--give me a break here.

3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Mary Alice said...

LOVE IT! I have been hoping that you would enable your comments so I could drop you a line and let you know that we are thinking about and praying for all four of you.

We can't wait to see all of you very soon - but will give you some time to settle in before we bombard you with the whirlwind known as "Jack and his crazy parents".

We love you and are so happy things are coming along so nicely!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys. We love seeing the updates...the girls look great! We're praying for you guys. Brad, if you were a good father, you'd get up during the middle of the night to help also. :-)

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing those grandbabies - what a couple of cuties!!! I am looking forard to holding them soon! Love you all,

Papa Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter