Google

Thursday, July 07, 2005



I can truly say that we have experienced one of the greatest joys of life--to be able to hold and feed our baby girls. What amazing and fun little creatures they are!

Just as I say that they 'may' be transferred again...they have been transferred again. To Pod A this time. Also, I know that I said they would move to Pod A when they start living independently of the machines, but apparently they moved because they are so cute. They still have the nasal cannula with forced air and are still being force fed, so the only thing that has really changed is that everyone is realizing their extreme cuteness and want to be near them. Seriously though, Pod A is the Cadillac, Hilton, da Bomb, [insert descriptive] of the VCH (Vanderbilt Children's Hospital). Big room, big couch, TV, DVD, private bathroom with shower, and a window view--what is all of this costing? I don't know--ask Blue Cross Blue Shield. This is a time to thank the Lord for what He has provided--one item being the safety net called insurance. Whatever it takes for my beautiful baby girls, Abigail and Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter