Google

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am happy to report that our energetic and happy daughters aced their first year of Preschool. I don't know if they were genuinely perfect kids while under their teachers' care or if it is because their teacher's are so sweet to the core, but we heard nothing but good reports everyday and we are so proud. I believe Sydney and Abigail have grown from wild toddlers into young, imaginative girls during these past 10 months. Their vocabulary and social interactions have expanded, they are both more independent and will let you know their thoughts, and they have become potty-trained (thanks to peer-pressure, I think), among other developments.You can see how they have physically "grown-up" from October to now from this previous post (November 5th post). The pictures below are of their last day of school, the popsicle party, which was 3 weeks ago.








2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Michael and Jana said...

It was great meeting you guys last night. I hope your Father's Day was great!

See you at the park soon.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I sure wish our Emma Minou could play with them. I think they would have a lot of fun! Have a good week. Think of you often!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter