Google

Friday, May 18, 2007


I found these pictures today on the camera that I use for work, and I was reminded how fun it is to be a dad. Since the weather has been nice over the past few weeks, we have hiked at the local parks with the girls on our backs. On this occassion, we brought our supper to eat after the hike. They seem to really enjoy it, and it gives Daddy and Mama a good workout! As a dad, I receive their precious "Iey-Yah-Yous" (I love you) before I go to work each day, which makes me look forward to coming home/picking them up each day!

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

kiss them on their cheeks for me!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh I can't wait for the "I love you"'s! I get hugs and kisses all the time, but he can't quite verbalize the love yet. What a great day. Nothing beats family time outside.
www.namastechild.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter