Google

Friday, February 23, 2007



It is amazing how much life can change in a relatively short amount of time. 10 years ago, I (Brad) made the decision to do something other than college. I did not know what that “other” would be, but I knew that I needed to do something to bring more happiness into my life – travel, intern/work, wanderlust, whatever. It was not that my life was unhappy, but I could tell the decisions I made as a 19 year old and in my 2nd year of college would have more impact on my future than I wanted to admit. Was pre-med truly the major that was in God’s plan for my life? I decided through perfectly placed circumstances that I needed to get away, and I chose the Appalachian Trail.

From now until August, I’ll chronicle my time spent on the AT as a commemoration of my 6 month journey and as a celebration of life since. Don’t worry – this blog will still be about our twin girls, Sydney and Abigail! I hope that you will enjoy the reminiscing, and I hope the girls will be able to someday read these blogs to find out why Daddy always talks about his glory days when he’s out in the woods.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

wow. can you believe it's that long? bring on the adventures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter