Google

Saturday, December 23, 2006



An update on our AdSense experiement...AdSense is the Google-based tool that you see on the top and, now, the bottom of our blog that is designed to earn us a free lunch!

Well, we have had the ads up for over 10 months and have earned...$6.32! Almost enough for a lunch; however, they don't pay out until you have accumulated $100. I knew there was a catch.

So, if you are interested in an advertisement or in using the new Google search engine link on the bottom of our blog, go for it! Just thought that you'd like to know.

Oh, and new pictures are on Flickr of our precious daughters, too!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Thanks for sharing your results Brad. I had wondered if it was worth it? Based on what you are showing I think I will spare my readers!

Merry Christmas from St. Louis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter