Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006




The Quercus palustris in our front yard produces copious amounts of leaves each year (although not the beautiful oranges, reds, and yellows that I've seen around town), and we usually have a full carpeting two or three times a year. Before hauling the pile away, we gave the girls an opportunity to run and jump and throw the leaves everywhere--but they just sat there, perplexed. I suppose that we should not expect so much out of these first time experiences. They did enjoy being fully engulfed by the leaves at times, and, of course, enjoyed holding and munching on them. More pictures on flickr...

3 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I get to comment first on our beautiful girls! Brings back fond memories of my own beautiful little girls! Thanks for sharing! Love you all - Rootie

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Miranda said...

You have no idea how much I miss you all! The pictures are amazing and the girls are getting more and more beautiful everyday. Looking at the new pictures makes me want the next few months to go by quickly so I can see you face to face and give everyone kisses and hugs. I love you--have a great Thanksgiving in STL.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sydney and Abigail look so tall and slim as they stand around the leaf pile. We are counting down the minutes when you all arrive in St. Louis for Thanksgiving. Love to you all and may God's many guradian angels surround you as you travel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter