Google

Friday, September 08, 2006

Park time with the girls

Although Sydney and Abigail still like to put the playground mulch in their mouths, we enjoy swinging and sliding at the park. We took a quick trip to a park in St. Louis with the family over the holiday weekend. One of the first laughs out of Sydney sounds like the forced type, but after the initial "I think that Daddy wants me to laugh now" time, she really was enjoying it. As you can see by the video, Abigail was not in the mood and put her hand in my face to say, "Get away from me Daddy, I am more interested in watching the other kids play!" The girls are not shy about telling us their opinions...

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The laughter and giggling in this video are contagious!!! I play it over and over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter