Google

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend 2006 (45)



We have just returned from our long weekend in St. Louis, and I wanted to get these pictures to the people as soon as possible. We heard many comments from family this weekend about keeping the blog and pictures updated on a more continual basis. Although the girls have had a fever over the past two days, the weekend went great, and we had a nice time with many members of Rebekah's extended family. We were able to attend a Memorial Service for Rebekah's Gramma Gin on Sunday--more details to come.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to update the blog with those precious pictures so fast! I know you were worn out when you got home. Sydney and Abigail brought so much joy to my family and me this weekend as we grieved the loss of my mom! Her greatest joy at this point in her life was her precious twin great-grand-daughters. It will be so wonderful to share stories about her with Sydney and Abigail as they grow up! We love you all!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Those black and white daisy pictures are beautiful! I must say, you two are blessed to have little ones that will sit in a chair long enough to allow you to take thier pictures! Caleb would NEVER just sit there and let me take his picture! That's a difference between little boys and little girls, I guess... Blessings,

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger LiamsAuntLulu said...

The black & white daisy pictures are the absolute sweetest pictures! They are amazing! I miss you all and I'm ready to have a play date again...I guess it'll have to be Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Oh, I've finally started to blog so you should add me to your list of blogs to keep up with!

Love you!
Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter