Google

Friday, February 17, 2006



You know that I don't do requests, usually, but, Miranda, since you aren't able to be with us this weekend, it is the least that I could do...we just stuffed ourselves on your Grandma Dee's fried chicken and mashed potatoes, the Olympics are on (dumm dum da dum dum dum dum da da da da dum dum da da da dum dum da...you really have to have heard it to know what I'm trying to express), your mom is whistling a Zoe song (loudly), Grandma Gin just burped a good one (I think that was a burp), Sydney is saying "Dadadadadadadada" over and over and over and laughing at your Grandma Dee, your dad is washing the dishes and just told your Grandma Dee to get out of the kitchen (I believe he just said, "go read a book, go to the bathroom, or pray or something, Mom"--to encourage her to stay out), the fan in the guest bathroom runs constantly, and Rebekah is directing the show/circus/big happy family. And I...I am checking email and stuff, not to get away, but to stay out of the way...and, yes, to get away a bit, too. But the XX Winter Olympics are on and I just heard that some girl busted on the downhill skiing...until next time.

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You posted only 22 minutes ago and I've already checked it. I wasn't lying about how much I check. Thanks for replying so quickly to the request. Your description of the weekend so far sounds exactly accurate. Have a great rest of the night and weekend. Tell everyone I love them. I'm off to do some Salsa dancing!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Conni H. said...

Brad- it sounds like you are the sane one in the family...good for you for getting out the of the kitchen! Also, very nice solo on the Olympic theme... can you sing on the Praise Team next time you are here?

It sounds like you are having a great time...your writing gives a really good idea of how much fun you are having. I was wondering how long Mike and Ms. Gin have been dressing like TWINS?

Have a great weekend. You have been blessed with an amazing family.

Oh yeah... your girls get more beautiful every time I see them.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

With the abundance of grandma's and great-grandma's you have it made this weekend! Thanks for sharing your multi-generational event!

Miranda - "Salsa dancing"?? Is that something you picked up in Spain?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter