Google

Wednesday, January 25, 2006







Don't worry if you can't tell the difference between Abigail and Sydney in these pictures--Rebekah and I have a hard time, sometimes, in person. Plus they are "incognito" with their babyshades on--"the future's so bright, [they've] gotta wear shades." From the top--S, A, A, A, S, S. Lindsey, the girls love to play with their Roll-a-Rounds in their high chairs. We usually will put them in their high chairs when we are eating--they will watch us eat and play around for about 15 minutes, usually, without getting too restless. They have both figured out how to "palm" the balls, and Abigail enjoys dropping/throwing the balls on the floor. And, Gigi, as you know, the girls love to play in the Exersaucer--we experienced Abigail "jump" when she got really excited about something the other day in the Exersaucer. Fun times on Alexis Drive...

8 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute chicks in their cute sunglasses! We are looking forward to vacationing with you all in sunny Florida. We loved holding and squeezing those precious babies!

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look like they are having so much fun! I am sad though cause I cannot tell who is who! I have been away too long! I am looking forward to lovin on my precious nieces this weekend! What cool sunglasses too! Two very cool babies!

Aunt Lindsey

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I got it right! I don't know how, I mean I had a 50% chance either way! I am so glad they are having so much fun! I can't wait to see them! Love you all!

Aunt Lindsey

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Adorable baby shades! Your girls will be stylin' in the years ahead. Keep the prayers going daily.

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your babies! They are so adorable!! There is nothing more precious than to cuddle a little baby and you get to cuddle TWO of them. You are so blessed!! Love the pictures you are posting and we can see the girls grow right before our very eyes! In case you don't know who we are... Brad is our oldest son and we are old-timers from McKnight, but now live in Houston, TX. (for the past 29-1/2 years). Maybe we'll all be in St. Louie at the same time in the future. Keep on bloggin'.... Louise (Lou) Stevens and Laddie (Lad) Stevens

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger hannah said...

Since the rest of my family comments, I better join in too! If I didn't know you had twins, I'd think you're just into posting 2 of every picture. When will your girls be auditioning for a new DoubleMint Gum commercial?? Double the cuteness, double the fun!!, right? They qualify!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those glasses make me laugh! love all four of you!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Becky said...

SO PRECIOUS!!!! They could not be any cuter! Thanks for posting the pics! I love them!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter