Google

Monday, February 27, 2006

My 3 girls had another good trip to the pediatrician today. All's well. This round of shots hasn't seemed to effect them much, although Rebekah said that they exercised their vocal cords well. And the numbers...Abigail is 19 lbs, 4oz.; 27 1/4", and Sydney is 18 lbs, 15 oz.; 26 7/8". There is a discrepancy in Sydney's weight from Friday to today because she ate a 10 oz. tenderloin on Sunday...or had her diaper on when they weighed her today; one or the other - you choose.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Mary Alice said...

You guys have 2 of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. That means double trouble for you in about 16 years!

I will be emailing you soon - I still want to have our Christmas get-together...before April, I promise.

Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter