Google

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rebekah here. My parents have now been here in Nashville for 2 weeks and are beginning to feel more comfortable with getting around town on their own. We drove out to their new home today after church to check the progress and to let Sydney and Abigail explore the inside of the house. It's coming along nicely! Brad and I have been taking pictures of the house for my parents over the past few months and every time we have the girls with us, we've been telling them "this is Papa and Grama's new house!" Which the girls usually reply with, "Papa and Grama house in uncle louis". (Back in August when we went to Indiana, we stayed with my Aunt Lanie and Uncle Lewis and when we all left to go home, we told the girls my parents were going home to St. Louis. Ever since then they think my parents live in uncle louis.) So, I think it may be awhile until the girls understand that my parents actually live here now. However, my mom has been helping me out a lot during the week and the girls seem to understand that we will be seeing a lot more of my parents than we have in the past. We're excited to have them here and I know Sydney and Abigail will love having both Gigi and Granddaddy and Papa and Grama in the same town as they grow up.




9 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger TheGlissonFamily said...

Hey sweets! Great blog. The girls are not half as excited as we are that Papa and Grama are now in Nashville - more free babysitting! Maybe we can vacation back in "uncle louis" sometime in the future (Indiana or Missouri).

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebekah- I am glad to see that you guys are enjoying each other. It was fun to see your parents house. Can you post more?

Keep in touch

Mary Ann Griffith

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Their house is looking great! I know they are SOOOO happy to be with you all... we miss them much here, but I'm glad they are so happy with their family! Good post Bek! :) Thanks for the update!! (and yes, you all are going to have to plan to come back to St. Louis now and then!)

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Your gain is our loss...I really miss Nadine, but know her heart was always in Nashville. I love watching how grown up your girls are...my how must Nadine and Mike enjoy seeing them so much! Love to you all from "Uncle Louis"Ha Ha!

Sherry (from Dr. Tony's office)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

I think the smile on Deanie's face in the picture with Rebekah and the girls reminds me a lot of when Rebekah met Brad. Rebekah has been smiling ever since. I think Mike and Deanie are where there are supposed to be....to our great loss! Keep the pictures coming!!!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

How fun your parents are moving to Nashville! That will be so great having them so close! Tell them I said congrats!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Wow! It's been a long time!
How are you guys? And how old are your girls now? Now that I know where to find your blog, I'll try to keep up. =)

Amy

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Abigail and Ansley said...

The house looks so pretty...and your girls are so precious!!! I love the Uncle Louis story!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Time for an update Brad! Inquiring minds want to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter