Google

Friday, April 07, 2006




For our faithful blog family, we apologize for the lapse in posts. It has been a crazy week fighting the girls' first colds. They seem to be on the mend, though. I (Rebekah) thought I would let you in on what Sydney and Abigail are doing when they feel good enough to play. Abigail is in the pink and yellow and is really trying to crawl. Both girls scoot backwards all over the floor and are beginning to play with the idea of moving their hands and knees at the same time. I have a feeling that my days of leaving the room knowing all will be the same when I return, are coming to an end. We welcome the changes, though, and are trying to enjoy every stage to its fullest.

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Conni H. said...

Rebekah- thanks for sharing the pics. This age is such a wonderful time, I hope you are soaking up every second of it all. I think that it is great that they are trying to crawl...now the real fun begins. You won't need to sign up for exercise classes for a while, you will get plenty chasing the girls around for the next few years. Have fun! They are adorable.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Conni H. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mary Alice said...

It really will change your life when they start to crawl - but in such a sweet way! I used to love to watch Jack crawl around and explore his world...such wonder!

I can't get over these girls and look forward to seeing them soon!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger hannah said...

My dad & I were just chuckling at how "cherubic" & darling your girls are! Looks like its fun playtime at your household. Have fun!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two precious girls look like they're doing an exercise video! I can't wait to see them and do some push-ups with them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
supercounter